Tokyo, 17th January 2019: Japan´s leading Internet Exchange (IX), JPNAP, operated by INTERNET MULTIFEED adds major datacenters of ”Nexcenter™” in Tokyo and Osaka area, provided by NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com) to the official connection point lineup.
The customer in the datacenters of ”Nexcenter™” used to be able to use JPNAP Service in response to each customer´s request, but it will be possible to connect to JPNAP Service from following datacenters with using ”Nexcenter Connect™”, inter-datacenter connection service provided by NTT Com.
<JPNAP Tokyo connection point (Nexcenter™)>
• Tokyo No. 1 Data Center ∼ Tokyo No. 10 Data Center
• Yokohama No. 1 Data Center
• Saitama No. 1 Data Center
<JPNAP Osaka connection point (Nexcenter™)>
• Osaka 1 Data Center ∼ Osaka 3 Data Center , Osaka 5 Data Center
• Osaka 6 Data Center(planned), Osaka 7 Data Center (planned)
”All Communication flows through here.” We will provide the place and solutions, and will continue to create innovative values.
* ”Nexcenter ™” and ”Nexcenter Connect ™” are trademarks of NTT Com.
INTERNET MULTIFEED CO.