- Service Menu
|100GbE Port :
|10GbE Port :
|GbE Port :
- Provides ISPs and other customers with layer 2 Internet exchange (IX) service.
- ICMP (PING) network monitoring.
- Connection points:
1. NTT Telepark Dojima 1
2. NTT Telepark Dojima 3
3. Keihanshin Nishishinsaibashi Building (OS1)
4. NTTDATA Dojima Building
- Requirement for using JPNAP Service
- Customers of JPNAP service should have an ASN (Autonomous System Number).
All exchange of routes across the JPNAP network shall be via BGP4.
- Intelligent Optical Switch
We have always been proactive in incorporating new technology. In order to realize high quality, reliable non-stop IX services we install redundant IX systems so that our operations can switch from main to back-up systems in case of trouble.
We have used Intelligent Optical Switches since 2005. When a communication failure is detected, this technology enables a complete switchover of network communication within several tens of milliseconds increasing the availability for our JPNAP services.
Our Intelligent Optical Switches also support Link Aggregation.
* For our Intelligent Optical Switch, we use the "Optical Switch Unit" produced by NTT Advanced Technology Corporation. For more information, please click here.
- PeerWatcher, a Traffic Engineering Service
- This Web service allows JPNAP Osaka customers to visualize their peer-to-peer traffic volume.
- Support WEB
- JPNAP Osaka provides customers of its service with information on construction work, failure events,
peering contact information and traffic. Customers can confirm and change their registration information on the WEB.
- IPv6 address support as a standard feature of JPNAP services
- Support for IPv6 addresses will become standard in MF's JPNAP services.JPNAP service customers herewith are able to select "IPv4 native," "IPv6 native," or "IPv4/IPv6 Dual Stack" that supports the IPv4/IPv6 dual stacking enviroment depending on their network environment.
Λ Page Top